A quick and delicious salad dressing without the processed additives and preservatives found in store bought dressings! Make 2 jars of it and keep one at home and one at work for convenience. This recipe makes 2-3 servings.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp raw honey as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or salad dressing container/mixer.
- Shake or stir to combine. Adjust ingredients for taste as needed.
- Store in fridge for up to a week. Shake well before serving each time.