Matcha paired with the natural sweetness of berries and banana. A sweet, refreshing drink without the guilt! And the best part is, it is fast and easy to make! Just toss everything in the blender. This is the perfect snack or meal before going to the gym. It gives you the carbohydrates that you need to get through your workout, and energy for the rest of your day. Drink up!
Berry Good Morning Matcha
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice juice from 1 orange
- 1 tsp. matcha
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1/3 cup strawberries chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Warm the water. Mix with the matcha.
- Chop strawberries and slice the banana.
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until desired smoothness. Add or subtract orange juice from recipe for a thicker or thinner smoothie.