This Chopped Tuna Salad recipe is easy to make for a quick lunch or as a side item for dinner. With tuna added, you will receive all the macronutrients, protein, fat, and carbohydrates, you need to keep you full and energized! This recipe makes 4 servings, so you can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients depending on how much salad you would like to prepare.
Chopped Salad with Tuna
- 1 can 12 ounces wild caught tuna, drained and separated
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna, cucumber, tomato, avocado, celery, radishes, and lettuce.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.