This flakey fish explodes with flavor! Tilapia filets can be very small, so if you want leftovers or seconds, consider doubling (or tripling depending on how many people you are feeding) this recipe. You can also top this lemon garlic tilapia dish with capers and onion for a little something extra.
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia filets
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Rinse tilapia fillets and pat dry.
- Place fish in a 13x9 baking dish. Pour lemon juice over the fish, then drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve immediately.