These gluten free goodies are perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast or snack. The coconut flour gives these lemon poppy seed muffins an extra burst of flavor. Because they are so delicious, it is very easy to eat more than one of these at a time, so be careful of portion size!
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- In a large bowl, blend together eggs, agave, oil and lemon zest
- Blend dry ingredients into wet.
- Fold in poppy seeds
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes