Matcha guacamole is another classic recipe with a cool twist. You can make this recipe any season as an appetizer or side dish.
- 4 avocadoes pitted
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoon matcha
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 chopped jalapeno optional
- Pitt avocado into a medium bowl and mash.
- Juice limes, slice scallions and mince garlic, and zest the lime. Add lime juice, matcha, hot sauce, scallions, garlic, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Dice tomatoes and jalapeños and add to the mixture.
- Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.