A hot matcha latte is the perfect recipe when you need a pick me up on a cold day. Almond milk and a fragrant matcha powder make for a rejuvenating combination!
- 1 teaspoon Matcha powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Measure out Matcha into a mug.
- Pour the almond milk into a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Heat 1/4 cup water to a boil, then pour the water into the mug with the Matcha. Whisk water and matcha together until frothy.
- Pour heated almond milk into matcha mixture.
- Sweeten with agave syrup if desired.