This tasty spiced duck breast, made with cinnamon, matcha, paprika, ground coriander, dry mustard, and chili powder, is loaded with savory flavor.
Matcha Spiced Duck Breast
- 4 duck breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon smoky paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium
- Mix together cinnamon, matcha, paprika, coriander, mustard, cayenne, ancho, and five-spice.
- Season each breast with salt and pepper, then rub with olive oil on both sides until covered.
- Rub spices on both sides of the duck and place skin side down on the grill.
- Cook 3-4 minutes and turn breast. Cook 4-5 more minutes, or until done.
©2017 Alkaline Wellness