Smoothies are quick and refreshing drinks that are packed with vitamins and minerals you need! With so many natural nutrients that are easy for your body to absorb, why wouldn’t you try out this recipe? This raspberry smoothie screams summertime with the flavor of raspberries and coconut.
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed or chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: garnish with coconut flakes flax seed
- Blend spinach and liquid until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Garnish with coconut flakes and flax seed if you’d like, and enjoy!