These melt in your mouth pork chops are good for any occasion! The sea salt, dried sage, and black pepper rub provides the perfect outer layer to the pork chops. Let that get nice and crispy to add a pleasant texture to each bite.Just make sure that you purchase and use beef bouillon without MSG.
Sage Pork Chops
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 center cut bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cup water
- 2 cubes beef bouillon NO MSG!
- Combine the salt, sage and black pepper in a small bowl and rub on both sides of the chops.
- Melt the ghee or margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat and saute the chops for 5 minutes per side, or until well browned.
- Meanwhile, in a separate small saucepan over high heat, combine the water and the bouillon and stir until bouillon dissolves. Add this to the chops, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer chops for 45 minutes.