We are now taking Applications for 2018 Alkaline Yoga Teacher Certification Training. Next session starts 2/1, 2018
THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY YOGA CERTIFICATION, IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Science Is the Father of Knowledge, But Opinion Breeds Ignorance.
Fulfilling Career Opportunity Awaits
- Approximately 27 million Americans practice yoga in the US, that's up from 20.4M in 2012
- Approximately 30% of all Americans have tried yoga at some point in their lives
- It's estimated over 80 Million Americans will likely practice yoga at some point in the next 12 months
- Over 14 million yogis are over the age of 50 in the US
- Yogis love to spend! Yogis reported $16 billion on yoga stuff like clothing, equipment, classes and accessories in the last year and it's increasing every year!
- Us yogis have 20% more positive attitude and self image than non Yogis!
- We are conscientious of the environment.
- The top 3 reasons why people practice yoga is for pure enjoyment, for their health, and stress management.
- 98% of Yogis consider themselves to be beginner or intermediate level in their practice.
- The 5 top qualities of a great yoga teachers: friendly, clear with instructions, knowledgeable about anatomy, gives proper adjustments, and positive attitude.
- Yogis will spend an estimated $5.8B in yoga classes in 2016.
We Need "Quality", "Knowledgeable" Yoga Teachers!
Space is limited. Click Here to Email Leslie to be considered for the training.
Welcome to the Alkaline Yoga School
The Alkaline 200 hr Yoga Teacher Certification Program provides a solid foundation to teach yoga, inspire others and deepen your own personal practice. The focus of this training is to provide students with APPLIED knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and understanding yoga philosophy so that you not only learn in “theory”, but learn to apply the philosophies in everyday life. In addition, part of the program will focus on meticulous alignment to “heal” and reconnect with the body.
Founder and Instructor, Connie Jeon, DPT, MPH, RD, RYT-E 200hr, infuses her broad didactic knowledge in anatomy, physical therapy, nutrition, functional medicine, and psychology to bring you a deep & personally transformative teacher training experience.
Yoga has had a profound effect on Dr. Connie's life as a healing modality, transforming her in mind, body, and spirit in learning to not only cope with her Lupus disease state, but to thrive and grow. In Dr. Connie's practice, she was able to redirect her psychological state of Lupus inflicted pain and fear to love, compassion, and healing for her patients.
About the 50 Poses
Dr. Connie's training in Yoga is rooted in Bikram, Power, and Ashtanga. Her background in human movement and dysfunction allowed her to carefully select 50 poses that will serve as a foundation for proper posture, functional movement, healing, and mindful practice.
Through the 50 poses, students will understand the anatomical alignments, muscular function, and planes of motion. Students will learn to perfect these concepts in their own bodies as well as property teach them to their students.
The 50 poses were carefully selected to provide you with flexibility, stability, strength, and most importantly room to grow physically.
This is an extensive program that will enable students to apply their learned foundations to Ashtanga, Hot Sequence, Vinyasa Flow, and transitions that will allow them to properly coordinate poses for an exceptional and safe experience for their students.
- Clarity in your vision for your life.
- Confidence in your personal practice and your ability to teach others.
- Cultivated an awareness of your body.
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Balanced Metabolism
- Weight Loss
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Protect and Recovery from Injury
- This is an investment in YOU. You'll have all the tools to transform your life and health AND build a lucrative career helping others do the same.
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- Applied Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Self Introspection
- The Practice
- Class Sequencing & Cuing
- Practicum Expectation
- Special Considerations - Injuries, physical limitations, pain, etc.
- Self Introspection- Every change needs to be an inside job
- Business of Yoga
Timeline & Details
This yoga teacher certification program is divided into five modules and is designed so that students can engage in self study through the online training platform.
We will meet 5 weekends, Friday afternoon (3-8) through Saturday (9-5) beginning 2/3, 2018
February 16-17 2018
March 23-24 2018
April 13-14 2018
May 18-19 2018
June 15-16 2018
Scheduled Final Exam-Written and Demonstration
*** Dates subject to change.
- Computer & Internet Connection
- Skype Installed
- Web Cam
- Acceptance is based on a careful selection process. Please e-mail Leslie for an application
Total Cost $3200
Yoga is more than just beautiful poses. It is a journey of personal growth, healing, & self-love.
Dr. Connie Jeon
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher!
This is no ordinary yoga certification. After 24 years of yoga practice in various yoga styles and qualifying as a RYT-E 200 hr teacher, I dedicated my time to create the best yoga cert that I am proud of!
It is a healing blend of my favorite styles of yoga infused with my 17 years of physical therapy secrets. The end result? You as a teacher will be transformed and healed first and foremost both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Then you will learn ways to really help your students achieve the same results.
I am committed to putting out the BEST teachers out there. This means, my graduates will be well versed in anatomy and physiology, yogic practice, meditation, mindful transformation, and most importantly, you will be the best version of yourself!
This training will help you to tap into your creativity, find your own voice, and to give you the “confidence” to teach, educate, and inspire your students from a powerful yoga-healing foundation.
This training is appropriate for the serious student who would like to start teaching yoga, as well as the student who would like to deepen their own knowledge & personal practice. You will be transformed in mind, spirit, and body, and as a result, start to do the same for others. You will become empowered, confident, and most importantly, become an authentic version of YOU. I look forward to being the “guide” in your healing journey!
Dr. Connie Jeon
I Would Like To Apply, Please Send Me More Info!