Looking to try something new? This Zucchini Carpaccio recipe is delicious and easy to make. The olive oil and lemon juice livens up the flavor of the zucchini, and feel free to add your own garnishes!
- 3 medium zucchini about 1 pound
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Trim off the ends of the zucchini, then slice lengthwise as thin as possible
- Place zucchini, olive oil, balsamic and salt in an 7 x 11 baking dish
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 15 minutes to an hour before serving